SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I have been interviewed by my favorite Emerald City Guy after I stalked him like a crazed fag hag for months now. I so love the gays, especially Chris. Swoon. He even inspired the title in his response to my psycho hose beast stalker application.
1. If you were forced to relocate tomorrow, where would you go and why?
I already know I am going to hell because my latest rant created a wee bit of controversy and backlash. Although I am going to hell, I know it will be kick ass because all my friends will be there.
2. We all know that you’re a psycho hose beast, tell us about one situation that exemplifies this name.
Jesus on a stick! Just one? Don’t you read this blog? Have you read PSA to My Fucktacular Boss? or any of my Monkey Boy posts? or the posts to the wannabes? Visit my archives. I dare you.
3. What is the worst part of living in Las Vegas, the best?
The worst part of living in Las Vegas is the graffiti. It is an eye sore and a commentary on the apathy of today’s youth. I would like to see the local government take a tougher stance on this crime as well as more community outreach programs for troubled youth.
Conversely, the best part of living in Las Vegas is it truly is a 24/7 town. There is never a dull moment or nothing to do (if you are an adult). I do not think it is the best place to raise kids, but I am a small town girl with small town values at heart. Many of my friends are doing great by their children here … no haters need to respond to this opinion.
4. We both worship at the altar of the sushi temple. What is your favorite sushi?
Hamachi (yellowtail tuna) sashimi is my all-time favorite, but I do have an affinity for uni (sea urchin) with a little quail egg on top. I will try anything once.
5. You have a 10 minute snatch and grab shopping spree at the store of your choice. Which store and what do you hone in on?
Borders … a banned book or two, of course.
Don’t forget the rules….
Link back to the original post and also to the interviewer’s post and include the following in your post:
Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.